Sunday, November 2, 2008

Very Productive Weekend!

I'm happy to say that I've actually had a productive weekend (an extra hour due to the time change is a huge help as well!). I've been sewing and thinking up new and fun things to make for A. Ashley Designs. If you check out my website, please know that it is still a work in progress. I need to figure out how to get a shopping cart hooked up and how to list all of my stuff on it. So, for now, you can peek at a few things in my Etsy shop or see below for some of the goodies I cooked up this afternoon and evening.

Here's where I'll be over the next few weeks along with Jack and Jill Children's Decor :

Radiant Christian Life Church Fall Bazaar Saturday 11/8 10-3 located at
16162 Carey Road in Westfield, IN

HollyDayz Boutique Saturday 11/15 9-3 at the Fishers Preschool Co-op 6th Annual HollyDaze Boutique 9a-3p located at Christ Community Church at 13097 Allisonville Road, Fishers, IN 46038

Home for the Holidays Craft & Gift Marketplace Friday 12/5th 12-8 & Saturday 6th 10-5 at the Hendricks County Fairgrounds in Danville.

Sneak peek...

These are some "Nappy Caddies" that I made to carry a few diapers and a small package of wipes for a purse or diaper bag.

For some reason I can't seem to take pictures of my stuff very well...must either be the lighting or my camera.

I love this fabric!!!!















I wish I had one of these when Sawyer was smaller...she was such a wiggler when I changed her diaper. This is an all in one diaper changing pad and diaper carrier. It opens up into a circular changing pad and on the other side is a pocket for diapers and wipes. It folds up and can be put into a diaper bag or carried alone. I haven't found a masculine print that I like yet, so I'm now on the hunt! Bad lighting again!!!


Changing Pad
Folded and ready to go!

Pocket for diapers/wipes
















I got a little crazy and decided to try my hand at a skirt, top and vest. I forgot to take a picture of the skirt, so I'll have to add it later. I think I'm going to knit some green flowers to put on the shoulders of the top to cover the snaps. What do you think? I love this vest...it's reversible!
















Last but not least...LEGWARMERS! There will be more to come tomorrow...ribbons, poms, and lots of fun!



















I have been busy and I have so much more to make before the weekend...bibs, highchair covers, memory books, and whatever I think of at 3am when I can't sleep!
If you see something you like, let me know! If you would like to see something that I don't have, let me know as well! Felted and knit purses will come later this week and Scribble and Snack place mats are listed in my Etsy shop and pictures of Mommy Tais and Mommy and Me Tai's are at A. Ashley Designs. I'm off to bed to I'm rested for my preschoolers tomorrow!

1 comment:

Kute by Kari said...

Can you add the links to everywhere we can see your products on line... your website, esty, and so on?